Over the past 104 years, we at C.J. Erickson Plumbing have seen it all. From detached sink consoles to gritty tiling, we know that no matter how long you scrub and no matter how many fancy new cleaners you pick up at the hardware store, some bathroom fixtures are simply beyond repair.
With summer in full swing, we want to find the ugliest of the ugly and then replace it! As part of C.J.’s first “Ugliest Toilet Contest” starting June 15, 2010, our Facebook Fans are invited to submit a photograph or 30-second video of the ugliest toilet in their home. Fans may submit photos and videos through June 30, 2010. The winner of C.J.’s “Ugliest Toilet Contest” will win a free Kohler water-efficient toilet (model and color to be selected by the winner once the challenge is completed).
On July 6, 2010, our contest committee here at C.J. Erickson will decide on the top three finalists. Fans of our company Facebook Page will then have the opportunity to vote for the ugliest toilet until 11:59 pm on July 9, 2010. On July 12, 2010, the C.J. Erickson committee will officially announce the winner, who will receive free installation of a brand new Kohler water-efficient toilet of their choice, and removal of the old “Ugliest Toilet”.
Rules and Guidelines* for C.J.’s “Ugliest Toilet Contest”:
Dates for entries are June 15, 2010 at 12:01 am through June 30, 2010 at 11:59 pm.
C.J. Erickson’s contest committee will choose the three (3) ugliest toilets. The three (3) ugliest toilets chosen by the committee will be posted to the Fan Page on July 6, 2010. Facebook Fans will then vote on the absolute ugliest toilet through July 9, 2010 at 11:59 pm. The final winner will be announced on the afternoon of July 12, 2010. The winner will be able to choose any Kohler brand high-efficiency toilet in their choice of color. Includes installation of the new toilet and removal of the old toilet voted upon in C.J.’s “Ugliest Toilet Contest”.
- The winner must live in the Chicagoland area – within a 40 mile radius of Alsip, IL.
- The toilet being replaced must be the same toilet shown in the photo submitted to C.J.’s “Ugliest Toilet Contest”.
- The winner of C.J.’s “Ugliest Toilet Contest” must be a fan of C.J. Erickson’s Facebook Page.
- Contest applicants cannot submit a photo on someone else’s behalf.
- The photo or video must feature the toilet, but may also include the immediate area surrounding the toilet.
- Applicants will be judged solely on the appearance of the toilet, regardless of what else is featured in the photo or video submitted.
- In order to be considered, entrants must post photos and videos on either the Facebook Page Wall or C.J.’s “Ugliest Toilet Contest” Event Wall.
*By entering the contest, you agree to all terms and conditions above.